213-2014 MEETING SCHEDULE
Meetings are held in Cafe B at the Middle/Senior High School
at 7:00 pm on the following Tuesday evenings:
No meeting in December
No meetings in July
President - Susan Stratoti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President - Peggy Curran
Treasurer - Jon Ames
Secretary - Ellen Crawford
WHO WE ARE
Over the years, the West Bridgewater Boosters Club has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars in support of our athletes. Those dollars have purchased varsity jackets and plaques presented at the Annual Awards Night, in addition to the banners displaying the success of our teams in the gymnasium. Additional support has been provided as necessary. The Club has provided much needed equipment and supplies. For example, in 2011 the Boosters purchased 2 basketball backboards, 2 treadmills and 2 portable scoreboards for Field Hockey and Soccer and a clock for Cross Country and Track. Previous purchases include an ice machine, a basketball shooting machine, the gym's score booth, the PA system, portable bleachers, the wildcat costume, the trophy cases, and more. The Boosters Club also awards four $500 scholarship each year to 2 female and 2 male graduating seniors.
WHAT WE DO
The following pieces of text are replaced by the Weebly engine with dynamic content:
%%TITLE%% is replaced by the title of your site.
%%MENU%% is replaced by the navigation menu links of your site. These are outputed as an unordered HTML list, and the active link with have the id "active" as follows:
<li id="active"><a href="/index.html">Home</a></li>
<li><a href="/page2.html">Page 2</a></li>
<li><a href="/page3.html">Page 3</a></li>
%%CONTENT%% is replaced by the HTML content of each page that is built in Weebly. For example, this will contain all the HTML code for your titles, paragraphs, photos, etc.
%%WEEBLYFOOTER%% is replaced by the “Create a free website with Weebly” link. This is customizable if you have a Weebly Pro account. You are given a lot of freedom to customize the HTML and CSS of your custom theme but the %%WEEBLYFOOTER%% place holder must be present in your theme's HTML. Any sites attempting to use a custom theme to remove the %%WEEBLYFOOTER%% may be taken down without warning.
%%HEADERIMG%% (located in the CSS file)
%%HEADERIMG%% is replaced by the location of a user uploaded header image. If there is no user defined header image, then the image file named cust_headerImg.jpg is shown by default.
The Advanced Theme Editor has the following tabs and buttons:
Allows you to edit the HTML layout of your Weebly theme.
Edit the format of your theme using CSS.
Upload Files Tab
Upload images and other files necessary for your theme. You can assume that your CSS file and uploaded images are in the same directory when you need to reference an image in CSS.
A quick preview of what your site will look like with your customized theme.
Save & Exit Button
Saves your custom theme and exits back to the Weebly editor
Discard Changes Button
Discards the changes made since your last save and exits back to the Weebly editor
Creates a zip file of your customized theme that can be edited locally or shared with other Weebly users
- A zip file named [your theme name].zip
- Template layout data in a file called index.html
- Style information in a file called main_style.css
- All image files associated with your theme
- All files must be in the root directory of your zip archive. Any files in a subdirectory will not be imported
We've just upgraded Weebly with some cool new features. Your browser is automatically reloading the page... Sit tight, and enjoy the new changes!
We're about to upgrade Weebly. Please log out and check back in 15 minutes.
Please wait while we publish your site.
Sorry about that. In any case, click me and I'll go away.
Here are a few basic tips to help you get the most out of your Weebly experience:
- Most things can be dragged around to where you want them.
- Most things can be double-clicked to edit them.
- You add content to your page by expanding the Content Menu ("Add Content +") and dragging the element you want on to the middle area.
- Your pages are listed on the left hand side. Click a page to edit that page, drag it up or down to re-order it, and double click it to edit its settings.
- To remove an element, drag it towards the trash can until it "compacts".
- To publish your website, click "Publish web site". From here, you'll be able to choose where your site will be located (ie yourpage.weebly.com), and other site settings.
- Publishing generally takes less than 15 seconds. Once your site it published, it will be immediately available.
If there's anything that's difficult to use or generally not intuitive, please leave us feedback and let us know!
Are you sure you want to remove this element?
Create Link To:
Click here to view more available elements.
(Click me and I'll go away)
- Your confirmation id is .
- You will receive a confirmation email with the total charged to your account.
- Once you have received this email, your domain should be active.
- In order to access your domain as soon as possible, do not visit your domain until you receive your email confirmation.
- If your domain is not active within 4 hours, please contact email@example.com
Click the title to rename your page, click to delete your page, and drag to reorder them.
Advertising Terms and Conditions.
You should now check your email for a message from Google that will allow you to complete the application process. A link in that email will prompt you to give Google your contact and payment information.
You must complete this step before you can begin showing live Google Ads and begin generating revenue.
This element is part of our Weebly Pro service. You can try out this element in the site editor, but it will not be published to your live site until you upgrade.
You've already reached the maximum number of fields for your form. If you want to add this field, please upgrade to the Weebly Pro service.